Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

July 1, 2011

June Wrap Up + Harry Potter

June was a pretty good month :) Specially because I had a lot of free time that I used to read and write reviews....


 The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
Only The Good Spy Young by Ally CarterGlimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
Follow My Lead by Kate Noble


Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis
Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler


Broken Wings by Sandra Edwards
I Dream of Genies by Judi Fennell
Absolutely, Positively by Heather Webber


The Guardian by Margaret Mallory
Love in the Time of Dragons by Katie MacAlister
Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn


Tempest Rising by Tracy Debbs
Deeply, Desperately by Heather Webber
Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky

I was also able to participate in the Spring Into Summer Read-A-Thon, and I joined the Awesome Awktopus Summer of YA Lit Challenge hosted by holes In My brain, and The Time Will Come meme hosted by Books For Company. You should check out the last two...they are fun :)

OK, so now it's July. Lots of stuff will happen this month. For example, Harry Potter:

So....I'm not sure of what I'll feel after watching the movie. My boyfriend continues to tease me, saying I'm going to cry (probably he will be the one crying, we will see).

Harry Potter have been really special for me and I feel like a piece of my childhood is ending....Anyway, here is a video with the actors of the Harry Potter movies trying to describe HP in one word. Can you describe it? I think mine will be Fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Only the Good Spy Young and I still have Tempest Rising on my tbr list :). And I can't wait for Harry Potter! It's the end of an era, I'm so excited :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if this is the word I want. I wanted something that meant life-changing and the closest word I can get to that is astounding.

    You go HP!

    ReplyDelete