Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

July 3, 2012

Book Review: Charlotte's Web by E.B. White

Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
Author: E.B. White
Release Date: May 15th, 1974
Publisher: HarperCollins
Age: Children
Some Pig

These are the words in Charlotte's Web, high in the barn. Her spiderweb tells of her feelings for a little pig named Wilbur, as well as the feelings of a little girl named Fern ... who loves Wilbur, too.
Such a cute book! I remember I watched the movie sometime ago, but when I saw the book at my niece's house, I decided I wanted to read it.

Now I know why people say Charlotte's Web is a classic. It's a very sweet story, about a little pig named Wilbur who is young and lonely and facing a very sad and scary Christmas ahead. But with the help of Charlotte, the barn spider,  he will be saved.

This is just the perfect example of how someone can change someone else life. When you really care, and make an effort, you can help another person. If you want to teach your kids about this, Charlotte's Web is the perfect book.

Overall, Charlotte's Web is a very cute and sweet book, already on my list to share with my kids (when I have them hehe).


More about this book at GoodreadsAmazon, The Book Depository.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet review :) I haven't read Charlotte's Web (can you believe it?!) but of course, I love the story.

    ReplyDelete