Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

November 29, 2012

The BLI Holiday Reading Challenge 2012

The BLI Holiday Reading Challenge
I don´t know how I missed this challenge! Between work and the house, I am exhausted. But my guilty pleasure is reading Christmas books. I love them, I even made a list of the Christmas books I wanted to read this year (now I have more).

Anyway, I'm going for the Candy Cane-aholic level: read 7 or more holiday themed books.

If you want to know the rules and sign up, please visit Book Lovers Inc.

Books Read (coming soon!):
  1. Mistletoe Mischief by Stacey Joy Netzel
  2. White Christmas by Emma Lee-Potter
  3. Christmas Without Holly by Nicola Yeager

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gaby, welcome to the challenge! Good luck and enjoy those holiday reads! I'm proud you started out ambitious, way to go, woohoo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never hope to read that many Holiday reads at this point. And since I'm dragging my feet joining challenges for NEXT year that I know I want to do, I'm majorly impressed. =)

    ReplyDelete