Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

January 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves # 15

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where people like me can showcase our new books of the week and make you jealous!

It has been a while since I did one of these posts, but I didn't got more books until a few days ago, and then I gave in the temptations of sales!

I got it for only 0.99$! super sale :P

Free a couple of days ago
Just 0.99$

Champagne for Christmas by Jean Joachim
Won! @ Mrs. Mommy Booknerd's Book Reviews

What about you?? Did you get ore boos to start the year reading? :)

13 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I haven't read any Aremntrout books yet, but I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Check mine out My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsidian is AMAZING! I hope you love it as much as I did!
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Obsidian! It's the only book by Jennifer L. Armentrout that I have read but I know that I'll read more in the near future. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I hope to read more of her books soon :P

      Delete
  4. Oooo, Obsidian! Good thing you grabbed it for that one-day-only sale on Amazon! I LOVED that book so much - it was one of my favorites of 2012 (even though it came out in 2011. I read it in January of 2012). Great haul! I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so lucky!! And it was really good hehe

      Delete
  5. Great haul and you got Obsidian for 0.99$ - that is awesome. Happy reading! :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Obsidian and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your review a while ago :P And you're right, it's a great book!

      Delete
  7. I would LOVE to try a Jennifer Armentrout book and book 1 in the Lux series would be perfect! What a great deal! Happy reading!
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete