Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

September 15, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #30


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where people like me can showcase our new books of the week and make you jealous!

I'm trying not to buy more books for a while, but it's difficult! I have too many books on my TBR shelf and I need to start reading them or giving them away....


My excuse is that these books were very very cheap and since they are the spanish editions, my mother can enjoy them too :P


Sounds amazing and original, my kind of book

I stole it from my mother hehe I loved the movie so probably I'm going to like the book right?

That's all for now. What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. This looks great. I love seeing books that I don't know much about, it's like finding unknown treasures (definitely a booknerd!) I've been meaning to read the Hobbit and then watch the movie but with my ever growing tbr, I'm not sure if that's going to happen anytime soon :)

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gaby! Hobbit is a great book, if you liked the movie, you'll like the book even better because it really is a master piece of literary art. But, keep in mind it could spoil the other 2 sequels of the Hobbit movie :)
    I'm current reading Manuscript found in Accra by Paulo Coelho and after that...God only knows.
    I'm glad I found your blog and I'll keep in touch, heopfully you'll like mine as well :)
    http://.wornbooken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas Angel for the Billionaire sounds like a fun read!
    hope you enjoy them all!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh awesome. I see some good books. Hobbit is a wonderful story. I enjoyed that book. Come visit me as well

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never actually read THE HOBBIT before, either. I tried to start THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING way back when and just couldn't get into it. The movie THE HOBBIT was super good though! I liked it much better than TLOR series. Hope your mother didn't notice ;)

    Christine @ The Bookish Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete