Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

November 20, 2014

The To Be Read Tag

The To Be Read Tag

I thought it would be fun to do this tag I found at www.lite-rate-ture.com. I don't have a TBR shelf as big as other bloggers but it's still out of control!!

How do you keep track of your TBR pile?

I kind of keep track on Goodreads. And I also pile all the tbr books at one bookshelf.

Is your TBR mostly print or e-books?

Mostly ebooks because it's easier to forget them.

How do you determine which book to read next?

My mood :P

A book that has been on your TBR list the longest?

Wish by Alexandra Bullen

A book you’ve recently added to your TBR pile?

One Wish Away by Kelley Lynn

A Book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?

 White Hart by Sarah Dalton

A book on your TBR that you NEVER plan on actually reading?

El Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for:

none! :/

A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read except you?

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?

Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore

The number of books on your Goodreads TBR shelf?

#149!! You can see my whole TBR shelf at Goodreads.

What about you? Feel free to comment below with the number of your TBR books and post this tag at your blog! :P

2 comments:

  1. I have a long TBR list! I keep part of it on Goodreads and part of it is piled up on my bookshelves. I have also thought the Bitterblue weet looks like a good read! I hope you get to read it soon. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jess!! I really hope to read a lot this Christmas :)

      Delete