Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March 31, 2015

Ten Books I've Recently Added To My To-Be-Read List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by www.brokeandbookish.com. I've been participating some weeks at my other blog Historias Imaginarias, but I also want to share my picks with you :)

This week's topic is:

Ten Books I've Recently Added To My To-Be-Read List

Looking for Alaska by John GreenI Am Malala by Malala YousafzaiThe Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery


Persepolis: The story of a childhood by Marjene SatrapiRumbo a la LibertadTravelling to Infinity by Jane Hawking


A Creature of Moonlight by Rebecca HahnThe Darkest Craving by Gena ShowalterClaimed by the Laird by Nicola Cornick


No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean


Have you read one of these? Have you recently added new books to your to-be-read list? I want to know! :)

10 comments:

  1. I read I am Malala last year and really enjoyed it. She is such an inspiring person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, right? I want to know more of her.

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to decide if I should give Looking for Alaska a chance. I loved TFIOS, but since a friend completely to me, it's just not exciting anymore. But maybe I'll read it before the movie comes out. Still, hope you come to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A friend told me it wasn't so amazing but I still want to read it and see for myself.

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these, but the first three have been on my TBR mountain chain for awhile now. *Sigh* So many books, so little time ...

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creature of Moonlight has always seemed so interesting! And I do love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Malala is actually a book I bought for my mother's birthday a few years ago and now that she is done with it I do want to read it myself as well! I have watched the movie Persepolis and loved it, so I want to try the book as well. And lastly, I have read Looking for Alaska and found it to be a decent read, but not one I loved. Some nice addictions there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know about Persepolis, the movie! I'll have to watch it someday :)

      Delete