Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

December 29, 2015

Movie Review: The Peanuts Movie

The Peanuts Movie

I loved The Peanuts Movie! It was cute and funny, just as I was expecting. I like the comics and I remember when I was a kid I had a VHS of another one of their movies, I think it was Snoopy, Come  Home!. I used to watch it over and over again, maybe that's why I liked this new movie. It has the same essence, but the animation is modern and the pace of the story a little bit faster. My boyfriend and I watched it this Christmas and he loved it too. It was the perfect plan for that day, watching Charlie Brown and his friend. Totally recommended!

5 comments:

  1. I saw this with my mom when it came out. I love The Peanuts and this was a fun film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might repeat it because my mom hasn't seen it and she wants to :)

      Delete
  2. I want to see this movie. I know it's been out for a while, but I haven't had the chance yet.

    ReplyDelete