Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

September 20, 2016

10 random things I'd like to have in my bookshelf!

First, I'd like a bookshelf as pretty as this....


--And I'd looooove to have this pretty Harry Potter books collection....
And maybe I'll add this cool mug to my colecction...


Also, I love cactus...


A pretty book end...


This sign, because it's a big effort to teach my beagle not to chew my books!


And a new book light because I lost mine...



This BB8 piggy bank to protect my savings!



An inpirational quote for 'inspiration'...



And obviusly some new and pretty bookmarks!



I think I might need to add another bookshelf to actually storage books hehe. Do you also have random things in your bookshelf?

6 comments:

  1. My bookshelf has a customized beer can from my office's summer picnic, a brick from my alma mater high school from when they tore it down, and a greeting card with a kitten on it that for some reason scares my cat. Those things aren't very impressive.My bookshelf needs work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post. My bookshelf currently has a wooden cat from my trip to Dominican, a mini Eiffel Tower, a collection of letter C and a hand drawn bookcase that my BFF drew for me. :)

    This reminds me I need to do an update on my blog about my bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your bookshelf sounds fun! Mine is mostly books and mugs, maybe I'll post some pictures later!

      Delete
  3. I really want the newish Harry Potter paperbacks, where it's a picture of Hogwarts on the back if you line them up? I NEED THEM! haha I just need all the HP things really. I mostly have books on my book shelves, but I am hoping to do some moving around and make one shelf of my bookcase be all things HP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh that set is amazing!! I need to win lottery and buy more HP stuff too hehe

      Delete