Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

January 14, 2018

Movie Review: Paddington 2

Paddington 2

I loved the first Paddington movie, but I wasn't sure if Paddington 2 was going to be good. Thankfully, it was great and I loved it even more!

This time, Paddington is looking for a job to earn money and buy his aunt a beautiful London book. It's not as easy as it seems, and when someone steals the book, the police think it was Paddington.

Paddington being as charming as always seems to find a way to make everything ok again, making new interesting friends again and people realizing how amazing he is. I loved to see the old characters and the new ones (Hugh Grant), eccentric but funny.

Overall, you know I love everything Paddington but I'm glad this second movie was as great as the first, maintaining the true essence of this heartwarming bear.





4 comments:

  1. I never saw the first one, but I REALLY want to see this particular movie because it looks great!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I used to love the books when I was younger I actually haven't seen this movie yet or the first one! But they both sound spectacular, and this one even more than the first. I'm looking forward to it!

    (And I just saw I'm on your blog list. Thank you so much <3 Made my day!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will love them! And I love your blog ;)

      Delete