Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

January 21, 2018

Tv Series Review: Fuller House

I remember watching Full House when I was a kid, but I guess I didn't care a lot about it. But now I'm obsessed with Fuller House and made my husband watch it too haha.

Fuller House is sweet, goofy, soppy and heartwarming. All the girls are adults now and trying to raise their children, sometimes with the help of their father and uncles. I love to see all the craziness in their house, trying to raise good kids, but having fun and being able to do other things than only being mothers.

It's a family show, you don't have to worry about language or anything else, you could just sit with your kids to watch it. It may not have a deep plot, but for me is perfect for a day after work when you just want to have fun and watch something light.

Little spoiler over here --->>Also,  I love that DJ is a veterinarian! Because I'm a veterinarian and I dream about having my own clinic and be able to raise my future kids haha. <<---

4 comments:

  1. Hola
    muy interesante ese trailer, gracias por compartirlo
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Holaaa!
    Nadie esperaba que Fuller House funcionase después de tantos años pero me alegro tanto de que triunfe. 3ª temporada :)
    Yo también he recordado mis años de niña y lo mucho que disfrutaba de la serie.
    ¡Besotessss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of this series before but I will check it out! I absolutely love that you enjoyed it so much you had to get your husband to watch it too hehe :D

    ReplyDelete