Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

October 14, 2010

Halloween Read-A-Thon! To-Read


Welcome to the Halloween Read-A-Thon!

For this scary readathon, the participants will have to read Halloween themed stuff. Not necessarily with the day of Halloween, or even the month. None of that (unless you want to). You can read anything horror or paranormal related, as vampires, ghosts, witches, werewolves, shifters, immortals, urban legends, zombies, etc.

If you haven't entered, you can still do it over here.

So, my readings for this scary weekend will be:

 

Dead Is Just a Rumor by Marlene Perez

I'm not sure if I can read these two...I have a test tomorrow and another one on monday xD. But I'll try!

Oh, and be sure to come back later, because I'm going to host a mini-challenge for everyone who is participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment