Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

October 17, 2010

Halloween Read-A-Thon Update! (+ My Spookiest Read)

Hey guys! So I've been reading a lot and I'm actually proud! I finished Accidentally Dead and you can already read my review. I'm in the middle of Dead Is Just A Rumor and I hope to finish it tonight!

Challenge:

YA Addict asked us "What's Your Spookiest Read?"

I have to say, I don't usually read anything spooky. I'm very ease to scare, really. But still, my spookiest read was....


 
Rayne can't wait to start her summer job at a remote country mansion, far from the crowded, noisy London she so desperately wants to escape. But the retreat soon turns into a nightmare -- the mansion is creepy, the legends of ghosts keep Rayne up at night, and she doesn't feel safe anywhere.
Can Rayne figure out why she's so freaked -- before she becomes a ghost story herself?
This book was creepy. I didn't wanted to turn off the lights after I read it, because maybe there was a ghost wandering at my room? *shivers* It was actually pretty good...maybe I'll try to translate my review and post it here some of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment