Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

February 1, 2012

Reading Romances February Challenge

Hello guys! February is here and this month at the Reading Romances Challenge 2012 you can choose between 5 options to read, but I'll go with:
Valentine’s day: Read a book that has a predominantly color “red” cover, that has a kissing/embracing couple on its cover, or whose title has either the following words: kiss, heart or love.
A Midsummer Night's Sin (Blackthorn Brothers #2) by Kasey Michaels is great for this challenge. It's red, and the couple is like embracing...

I'm pretty excited about this one, I loved the first book of the series: The Taming of the Rake.
-------------------------------------


BTW, last month I said I was going to Read a book that is first of a series, by an author that is “new” to you or a debut novel by an author. I read The Next Always by Nora Roberts, and really liked it!

1 comment:

  1. That's great I don't know what book will be my selection for this month, but for January was The Gathering Storm and it was amazing.

    I love Nora Roberts book, so fun to read.

    ReplyDelete