Do you like to listen to audio books? I only have listened one audio book and it was a good experience, so I want to try again.
Today I found out about this website www.audiobooksync.com and I thought maybe you would be interested...
• SYNC is an online community that seeks to build the audience for audiobooks among readers 13 and up.
• Each week, SYNC will give away 2 FREE downloads--a popular Young Adult title paired with a Classic title that appears on Summer Reading lists--starting July 1 through September 1, 2010.
• SYNC is hosted by Audiobook Community, a new social networking site for the discovery of audiobooks.
• Downloads are in MP3 format, hosted by OverDrive, and are Mac and Windows compatible.
• Downloads will operate through OverDrive's Media Console.
• Most listening devices are supported. Check here for the full list.
• Starting July 1, Each Sync audiobook will be available for download for a period of 7 days. Go to the SYNC group on Audiobook Community to get the download links for each title.
Audiobook downloads available as MP3s Summer 2010
Available July 29 - August 4
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- The Lottery by Shirley Jackson
Available August 5 - August 11
- Does My Head Look Big in This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
Available August 12 - August 18
- Beastly by Alex Flinn
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
Available August 19 - August 25
- Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
- A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
Available August 26 - September 1
- Handbook for Boys by Walter Dean Myers
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
I can see myself downloading some of these books. I just downloaded The Hunger Games because I have been meaning to read it but always postpone it. xD