Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

August 2, 2010

The Ultimate Reviewers Challenge + 48 Hour TBR Read-A-Thon FINAL UPDATE


Lately I haven't been posting as many reviews as I would like to, and that is why when I find out about this challenge I thougth it was a great idea for me.

The Ultimate Reviewers Challenge
Addicted 2 Novels, For What It's Worth, Tiger's All-Consuming Books and Karen's Addictions are hosting this event. For details, click here. Basically, throughout the month of August, we invite ALL bloggers to post as many reviews as possible. Consider it a "back-to-basics" contest!
One of the best parts? It's super simple! All you have to do is sign-up on each of our blogs so we know you're participating, write a review anytime this month and then enter it in the Mr. Linky below. But first... check out our official rules.
Rules:
* You MUST sign up HERE. You can sign up any time. There's no deadline!
*These must be real reviews, meaning more than just a couple of sentences describing the book. We'll be checking to make sure you're posting legitimate reviews!
*No review can be posted twice on the same blog. That doesn't mean you can't post the same review on each one of our blogs though so make sure you link your review on all 4 blogs for the best chance of winning!
*The review must be written in August. No using reviews you've already written!
*You must be a blogger to participate.
*This contest will be international. There will be 4 winners total.
*Contest ends August 31st at midnight, CST.
*Rules and regulations are subject to change depending on current situations. Don't worry, you'll be informed if that's the case!
The Prize: At the end of the challenge, one lucky reviewer from each blog will receive the Ultimate Prize Pack. The prize packs are different, depending on the host. Here's a sample of the prize pack that will be given away here:
Books: -Nightshade (signed ARC) -Bones of Faerie -The Unwritten Rule -Beautiful Creatures (with bracelet and sticker) -Something Like Fate -The Iron King -Things I Know About Love -The Summer of Skinny Dipping
Swag: -Sea bookmarks -Radiant Shadows bookmarks and bookplates -The Iron King bookplates ... and much, more more! We've got a TON of swag.
Throughout the event, we'll also be hosting mini-contests, interviewing some of your favorite authors and bloggers, and adding MORE books to the prize packs, so be sure to follow our blogs!
What do you think? I'm excited! I have tons of reviews to post, and I'm starting today! So be sure to come back later to read new reviews ;)

*****************************************************

48 Hour TBR Read-A-Thon FINAL UPDATE

- Sisters Red    

- Magic Under Glass 

- Set in Stone  

Ok....I just finished 1 book of 3.But that's ok....I had other plans too and the book I chose to read first didn't grab me as I  thought it would. Anyway, I had fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment