{links to amazon} From NetGalley: The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson Vanish by Sophie Jordan For my Kindle: The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 2) The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3) The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4) The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 5) Mad Love by Suzanne Selford Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart Between the Lines by Tammara Webber What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty How to Abduct a Highland Lord by Karen Hawkins OMG! I'm so excited for this books! I want to read them ASAP but I have others to read first..:/ What did you get this week?
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews , where people like me can showcase our new books of the week and make you jealous! Hi guys! It has been a while since I had new books, but I wanted to show you what I got a few days ago: Paper Towns by John Green (Thanks Rabiah @ Confessions of a Readaholic ) I've heard great things about John Green, so I'm excited to finally read one of his books. What did you get this week?
In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted @ The Story Siren - SEALed Forever by Mary Daughtridge (Thanks to Sugarbeat's books ) - The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd (Thanks to A Worn Path ) - One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen (Thanks to author and Once Upon a Thon Read-A-Thon ) - Storm's Heart (Elder Races #2) by Thea Harrison - Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer - Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan - The Lying Game by Sara Shepard - Beauty Queens by Libba Bray Update: Free for Kindle! - Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase What did you get this week? Leave your link at the comments ;)
Comments
Post a Comment