Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

November 8, 2010

Blogs News (Updated!!)

UPDATE!!: As you can see, my new layout is installed! What do you think??? I love it >D

By the way, before I was using Intense Debate for the comments. But I have decided to not use it anymore...So, the bad news is that all your comments have been erased from the blog (I have them on my computer). But the good news is that now it will probably be easier for you to comment and for me to check them. Hope you don't mind!
------------------------------

Hi guys! How was your weekend? I hope it was awesome. Mine was :D

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that a couple of days ago I was the lucky winner of a YA Book Blog Design at The Book Worms. (yay!) I was very excited because I really think Oh My Books! need a new (and better) layout.

Tawni is a great designer (and book reviewer), and you should check her site Forever Desing Studio. She has done beautiful layouts for blogs, etc. 

Why I'm telling you all this? Well, that's because she's going to be installing my new layout soon (yes, she's that nice!), so don't worry when you don't see my famous header. My new layout would be awesome, and I hope you all like it as much as I do!

P.S. Thank you so much Tawni, you're the best!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, your new layout is gorgeous! I really like your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new gorgeous layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about Tawni. I recently had my blog made over and it is amazing!

    I love your design!

    I am also a new follower!

    Don't forget to check out my HUGE Bday giveaway.

    ashleysbookshelf[at]gmail[dot]com

    Ashley's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love it :)

    Gorgeous background color, and great header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Tis Gorgeous! Congrats on the win! :)

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete