Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox #20


In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted @ The Story Siren

Hi everyone! :D How was your week? I hope it was great. I'm finally feeling better from my cold.

Anyway, I couldn't take pictures because my camera's battery are dead.....so instead I'll show you the covers.

WON

The Secrets of the Cheese Syndicate by Donna St.Cyr
Vordak the Incomprehensible: How to Grow Up and Rule the World
I, Mona Lisa by Jeanne Kalogridis



NETGALLEY

The Cellar by A.J. Whitten
- A Homemade Christmas: Creative Ideas for an Earth-Friendly, Frugal, Festive Holiday by Barseghian


What about you?? Please leave your links at the comments :)

9 comments:

  1. Nice mailbox. Haha I love the title: The Secrets of the Cheese Syndicate:D
    Enjoy them all and have a nice Sunday:)
    Here is my Mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific book week. I really like the look of the homemade Christmas and Vordak looks so much fun.
    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book week for you. The Cellar especially sounds very interesting. Will be looking forward to reading your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaby glad you feel better now you can truly enjoy all your lovely loot!

    My Books this week


    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of books! The Cellar looks creepy! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your wins! I keep seeing The Cellar on NetGalley, I really want to read that one. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books you got this week.

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya - My IMM this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good books! I love Netgalley so much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover on the cellar! Looks really interesting!

    ReplyDelete