Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 18, 2011

Spring Into Summer Read-a-Thon Report


Total Books Read: 1 (Kat, Incorrigible).
Total Pages Read: 320 pages from Kat, Incorrigible + 164 pages from Confessions Of The Sullivan Sisters = 484 pages.
Total Time Read: 5 hours.

What is your favorite book you read during the read-a-thon? 
Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis. Loved it!

Did you participate in any mini-challenges? Which ones?
Only #1 and #2

Which mini-challenge was your favorite?
Can't choose. But I was glad they were all easy.

What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
I liked that there were many challenges. I wished I could have participated in all of them...

Are you satisfied with how much reading you got done? Did you do more than you expected? Less?
I did less reading. I was planning on reading today but my parents are going to Margarita Island tomorrow and they decided to celebrate Father's Day today. My house was full almost the entire day....so I couldn't be in my room reading all the time. It was a shame, I was so close to complete my goal.

What did you think of the updates? Too close together? Didn't like the time limit?
Maybe they were too close together....

If you could change one thing about the read-a-thon, what would it be?
Everything was cool :)

Would you participate in another read-a-thon hosted by Squeaky Books? Why or why not? 
Of course! Even if I read less than my goal I still read more than I would have normally.

Any last comments on the read-a-thon?
Thanks for hosting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment