Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

September 15, 2011

Read Your Own Books Read-a-Thon: Starting Line!


The Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon is starting now!

- Runs from 9pm on Thursday the 15th (EST) until Sunday the 18th at 9pm (EST).
- Twitter hashtag: #SIRYOBM

My goal:
Read 3 of my own books! :)

- ??
- ??

I must read Divergent, everybody keeps saying it's fantastic! But for the other two books, how about random books? I just want to grab one and read it :) Here is my IMM shelf, feel free to make recommendations!

Oh, and I also should finish reading Going Bovine by Libba Bray!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Hourglass right now and it's really good! A little thick for a read-a-thon (nearly 400 pages), but it's a quick read. I also can't wait to read Saving June!

    Good luck during the read-a-thon! Here is my starting line: http://elle-lit.blogspot.com/2011/09/read-your-own-books-read-thon-starting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Divergent! It will be a fast read. :)

    I'm also doing the readathon. I'm reading Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John right now. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete