Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

November 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday # 71 - Enchanted by Alethea Kontis

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick:

It isn’t easy being the rather overlooked and unhappy youngest sibling to sisters named for the other six days of the week. Sunday’s only comfort is writing stories, although what she writes has a terrible tendency to come true.
When Sunday meets an enchanted frog who asks about her stories, the two become friends. Soon that friendship deepens into something magical. One night Sunday kisses her frog goodbye and leaves, not realizing that her love has transformed him back into Rumbold, the crown prince of Arilland—and a man Sunday’s family despises.
The prince returns to his castle, intent on making Sunday fall in love with him as the man he is, not the frog he was. But Sunday is not so easy to woo. How can she feel such a strange, strong attraction for this prince she barely knows? And what twisted secrets lie hidden in his past—and hers?
May 8th 2012 by Harcourt Children's Books

9 comments:

  1. So pretty!! It reminded me of Entwined for a minute there. Can't wait!!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its a very pretty cover! Great pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful looking book :) I love faery-tale retellings or ones similar to them :)

    Sarah
    Confessions of the UnPublished

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks interest. I have never heard of this book. Another book to add to my ever growing TBR pile. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niiiiice. Great choice, thanks for picking it. I love fairy tale adaptations.


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I can't wait for this book either! That cover is SO gorgeous, and I'm a huge lover of all things that have to do with fairy tales or their counter parts. Plus, it sounds like a really sweet read! :)

    Awesome pick for your WOW, Gaby! Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh I love that cover! And it sounds like a great read. Nice pick and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read this one as well. My Wow is also up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh yesss! I really want this one too. Fairy tales are my fave and such a pretty cover too. :)

    ReplyDelete