Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

April 7, 2015

Movie Review: Paddington

Paddington

I remember Paddington from my childhood. I don't know if I read the book or watched one of the tv shows but I knew about this little bear and really wanted to see the movie...and it didn't disappointed me! Paddington is so cute, I just loved him, he is adorable. The story is simple, a little bear that goes from Peru to London looking for a home....but it isn't as easy as it seemed. It's an easy story for children to follow, but I also liked the small comments about society... 

It was an adorable film, I loved it. But besides recommending it to you, I wanted to ask you to help Cholita, a 'paddington' bear in Peru who was mistreated and suffered a lot at the hands of a circus. She's now being saved, but the Animal Defenders International is asking for donations to move her to a better home where she can have treatment and live in peace.




4 comments:

  1. That's awful to hear about the actual bear - I'm glad she's going to a better home.

    And yay for this cute movie! I did want to see this one; I wish my niece would sit through it, but i don't know...I can always watch it on my own.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Lauren! How old is your niece? I used to go to the movies with my niece when she was a toddler and she always fell asleep hahaha.

      Delete
  2. I think it is great that you brought up about the actual bear. It's a terrible sad story but I hope it helps to raise some awareness on what is happening around us. I wanted to see this movie but where I am from they weren't airing it in English. I think I will have to wait a bit longer now, then. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so sad, I wanted to help and try to influence others to help too.

      I also waited to watch it in English hahaha. I like the accents :)

      Delete