Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May 1, 2017

TV Series Review: No Tomorrow & Santa Clarita Diet

I totally forgot to write a review about this series I watched a while ago on Netflix. But better late than never! You know, I love series but I found it difficult to find the time to watch them. I'm most of the day at work, and I have a few hours in the morning that I use to cook, walk my dog and blog. So I mostly watch series at night, but I'm so sleepy! I usually can't watch more than an episode, sometimes even less...maybe that's because I'm old? Hehehe...

 Santa Clarita Diet

Santa Clarita Diet
They're ordinary husband and wife realtors until she undergoes a dramatic change that sends them down a road of death and destruction. In a good way.
Weird, but fun. I honestly wasn't expecting to like this series, but I was surprised to watch all the episodes of the first season in just a few nights. Drew Barrymore is so cool! There is a lot of blood, it was disgusting a few times, but it's funny and sometimes absurd to watch this normal family trying to keep up with the bloodthirsty mother.





No Tomorrow

No Tomorrow
Evie, a risk-averse quality-control assessor who falls for free-spirited thrill seeker Xavier only to find out he lives his life that way because he believes the apocalypse is coming.
Light and funny, but with meaning. Definitely makes you wonder if you are an Evie, and if you need to be a little bit more Xavier to really enjoy life. I really liked Evie, how she changed to be more free but still had her feet on earth. It's one of those series you can watch to have a fun and relaxing night. The ending was very shocking, so I definitely want to continue watching if there is another season.

Have you watched any of these series? What series do you recommend me to watch now?

No comments:

Post a Comment