Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May 16, 2010

Hello! & Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to Oh My Books! my new blog, yay!

I'm so excited about this new "project". Please, let me tell you a little bit about it. Its a blog (duh!), where you will find reviews (my honest opinions) about books and everything that I think it's interesting about them. :)

Maybe you already know me from my other blog Historias Imaginarias, where I post my reviews in Spanish. And I'm pretty sure you are thinking "Why another blog?...". Believe it or not, I read more in English, and sometimes its difficult (and useless) to share reviews about books that aren't going to be publish in Spanish. Besides, I think its a great way to practice my English, and make new friends. Also, it's a personal desire, hehe, but don't tell anyone!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my new blog, and please come here anytime you want!

PS: Help is always welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment