Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 11, 2010

Bloggiesta! - Starting Line (update)


Today, 8 am, I'm starting the Bloggiesta Marathon!. I have 76 hours to improve my blog in every possible way. (read more)

The things I want to will do:
  • Write reviews:
    • The Oracle of Dating - Allison van Diepen 
    • My Invented Life - Lauren Bjorkman
    • My Big Nose and Other Naturals Disasters - Sydney Salter
    • The Forest of the Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan
  • Organizing my TBR pile.
  • Write 5 "Waiting on Wednesday" posts. 
  • Create 10 template posts for my future reads (ie: title, images, linking, tags, etc).
  • Create a text file (or Google Doc) of cheat sheets (html codes, post url’s, etc).
  • Improve your blog template, clean up sidebars, add a favicon, install plugins.
  • Make buttons for my blog.
  • Add/Edit my about me and review policy page (Mini-Challenge: Your Review Policy).
  • Grade my blog.
  • Updating my social network profiles. 
  • Clean up my feedreader: go through my subscriptions and unsubscribe from blogs I don’t read anymore.
* ABC: Done before bloggiesta.

I think that's all. I'll try to complete everything, but with the FIFA worldcup 2010 starting at the same time, I'm not sure...Anyway, Wish me luck!


Chile 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment