Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

July 5, 2010

Awards! (2)

Thank you Lara @ Absolutely Booked! for this award!


1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER! -- Yay! *jumping*
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" post.
(d) Make your next blog a 'vlog'/video blog. Basically, you're talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers. Don't forget to tell them.

Soo...I choose to do (b), because I'm not a big fan of morning pics/videos, I don't drink alcohol and the soundtrack of my childhood sounds too difficult! xD Anyways...I have to think about my most embarrassing moment. I must say, I'm not easily embarrassed....
It happened when I was 16 years old. At that time I was an exchange student, living in Savannah (which is beautiful). I was walking with two friends, and it was raining. And yes, I fell down, but the thing was that EVERYONE was watching and one of my sandals went flying and actually hit a teacher. Yeah, it was bad.
So that's it! And now, the 3 lucky bloggers who will have to spill their most embarrassing story, or get drunk, or take a picture are: Beth @ Maybe Tomorrow?, Rae @ In The Forest, Rikki @ The Bookkeeper.

*******************************************************************

What's the deal?
Thank and link back to the award giver. -- Thank you Manda @ Manda's Movements!
List 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers you've recently discovered, and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason.
Notify the bloggers and let them know they've been awarded!

7 Random Things:
I like pretty book cover *_*
I love chocolate, have to eat at least one per day.
I study Veterinary.
I think pigs are lovely.
Sometimes I want to have children.
I want to have a Jeep.
My favorite children character was Pluto.

15 Blogs I'm passing this on to: Lynsey @ Narratively Speaking, Geekygirl @ Geeky Reads Blog, lost.in.stories @ Lost in Stories, Rebecca @ Everything To Do With Books, Tammy @ The Book Fairy's Heaven, ......etc.....etc....!!! (you can grab it, just let me know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment