Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

August 30, 2010

Summer "Beach Reads" Challenge Wrap-Up!

The Summer "Beach Reads" Challenge has ended and I almost completed it!

This challenge was hosted by Jessica of A Fanatics Book Blog, Raila of Books Out of the Bookshelves, Linna of 21 Pages, and Heather of A Bibliophile's Paradise.

My goal was to read 4 books:
  1. Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens [REVIEW]
  2. Penitence by Jennifer Laurens (almost finished!)
  3. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs [REVIEW]
  4. Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti [REVIEW]
I was very confident that tonight I was going to finish Penitence and review it....but I forgot the book at my boyfriend's car and there is no way for me to get it until tomorrow :( So that means I read 3/4 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment