Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

September 5, 2010

In My Mailbox # 11

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted @ The Story Siren

Dark Peril (Carpathians #21) by Christine Feehan *Already read it and really liked it*

How to Crash a Killer Bash: A Party-Planning Mystery (Party Planning Mystery #2) by Penny Warner *I'm reading the first book of the series and it has been great ;)*

- Dead Is Just a Rumor by Marlene Perez (NetGalley) *Heard it was good, I thought it would be cool to read it for Halloween*


~~~~~~~~~~

I have been thinking about reading the whole Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard. What do you think? Did you read them? I wanted to read them since...forever...but never had the time. Now I'm a big fan of the tv show and I really want to know who is A!!

No comments:

Post a Comment