Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

July 2, 2011

NetGalley Month @ Red House Books


I have lots of books from NetGalley that I haven't read. It's not that I don't want to, it's only that I don't have enough time or forget to read them.

So that's why I thought the NetGalley month @ Red House Books was such a good idea! :) It's a challenge, to read as many books from netgalley as possible.


DETAILS:
*DECLARE YOURSELF 
*Post on your blog (preferable), your Facebook wall, on Tumblr -- somewhere on the interwebs -- and link back to this post. Basically, tell your followers and friends about NetGalley July and comment below with your link Or Tweet about the event using the hashtag #NetGalleyMonth
The only real criteria is to have a link back to this post somewhere in your declaration and you must comment below :)
*READ*
As many NetGalley books as you can in July -- make sure you keep track of them because this time, in order to be eligible for a prize you must report your reads to me. Another post, an email, a comment on the wrap up post in August - doesn't matter - I just want to know what you read :)
*PRIZES* 
2 people will win $15 worth of books from The Book Depository! 
Other Details: 
*You do not need a blog in order to participate - you only need to be a member of NetGalley
*You do not need to follow my blog -- you only need to declare yourself AND check back in with me in August with your totals. But you may want to at least bookmark or RSS subscribe so you don't miss out on updates throughout the month.
*Prizes are open to everyone The Book Depository ships to!
*Please use the hashtag #NetGalleyMonth on Twitter and (hopefully?) talk it up as much as you can during July :)
*Extra entry points will be offered for completing NetGalley tasks throughout the month - more on that later :)
*Another Twitter chat with Lindsey will take place later in the month - more on that soon :) 
So, now that I've DECLARED MYSELF -- how about you?
What do you think? I know I have like a hundreds of challenges to finish, but I really need to read NetGalley books and this is the  perfect chance! :) JOIN HERE

Maybe I'll be reading: My Favorite Band Does Not Exist, Lost VoicesSpellboundHow to Seduce a ScoundrelThe Taming of the Rake.

UPDATES
Books read (links to my reviews):
- Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
- How To Seduce a Scoundrel by Vicky Dreiling
- The Taming of a Rake by Kasey Michaels
- By His Majesty's Grace by Jennifer Blake
- The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson

1 comment: