Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

August 29, 2011

Bout of Books Readathon Wrap Up Post


The Bout of Books read-a-thon has ended! Let's see if I completed my goal:
  • 1 book from NetGalley: 
Good Girls Don't (Donovan Family)


  • 1 book from Simon & Schuster Galley Grab: 

The Dog Who Knew Too Much: A Chet and Bernie Mystery (Chet and Bernie Mysteries)

The Dog Who Knew Too Much (Chet and Bernie Mysteries #4) by Spencer Quinn



  • 1 book from my Kindle: 
Falling in Love with English Boys


  • 1  random book ? 
The Perfect Play (A Play-by-Play Novel)


  • 1 book from my TRB pile.  Only read 124 pages :s
Going Bovine

Going Bovine by Libba Bray

I didn't get to finish Going Bovine....I didn't have enough time. But I think I did good :). How did you do?

2 comments:

  1. I think you did great! At least you got started on the last book. That definitely counts for something. :)

    ReplyDelete