Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March 29, 2012

Only for Books Lovers: GoneReading


GoneReading is all about cool products for book lovers as us. But the interesting part is, they donate all of the profits to help fund libraries and reading-related charities. I think they products are amazing, but more amazing is they make it possible for people to read. So I though, why not give them a little help by promoting them on my blog?

I visited their website and spend like half an hour gawking at the products. These are my favorites:

Penguin T for WomenBook Jacket Cover

Penguin T-Shirt for Women: Chill Out & Read! / “Book Wrap” – Book Jacket Cover Protection

Book Journal - Books to Check OutBook Bookmark - Eat Sleep Read2

Book Journal – “Books To Check Out” / “Eat. Sleep. Read.” Bookmark

What do you think? Visit their website http://gonereading.com, maybe you'll find something you like :) They are also on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. That book wrap thing is cool! I always remove the jackets when I read so it doesn't get bent. I'm a total book OCD haha.

    ReplyDelete