Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 20, 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon: Goals & Updates

Hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions

The Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon is starting! I'm excited, it has been a while since I participate on a read-a-thon and I really need to organize more time for reading! Lately I've been only working and working, which is nice sometimes, but my books miss me hehe.

My goal: to read at least these three books...

Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
- Un Amor Secreto (spanish edition of A Secret Love by Stephanie Laurens)
Intangible by J. Meyers


I'll to participate in as many challenges as possible, but probably I'll have more time this weekend.  Good luck everyone!

Future updates will be posted in this post. Also at twitter and goodreads.

6-23: I'm just doing my first update! I thought I'd have more time to read these past days, but anyway, today I read Charlotte's Web by E.B. White. I loved the movie and the book is very cute :) I'm going to start my second book tonight, maybe I can finish it before the read-a-thon ends...I have all night!

6-24: I read 206 pages of Un Amor Secreto (spanish edition of A Secret Love by Stephanie Laurens).

So that was it! I didn't read all I wanted but I managed to read more than I thought, so it was good :)

2 comments: