Today, 8 am, I'm starting the Bloggiesta Marathon!. I have 76 hours to improve my blog in every possible way. (read more)
The things I
want to will do:
- Write reviews:
- The Oracle of Dating - Allison van Diepen
- My Invented Life - Lauren Bjorkman
- My Big Nose and Other Naturals Disasters - Sydney Salter
- The Forest of the Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan
- Organizing my TBR pile.
- Write 5 "Waiting on Wednesday" posts.
- Create 10 template posts for my future reads (ie: title, images, linking, tags, etc).
- Create a text file (or Google Doc) of cheat sheets (html codes, post url’s, etc).
Improve your blog template, clean up sidebars, add a favicon, install plugins. Make buttons for my blog.
- Add/Edit my about me and review policy page (Mini-Challenge: Your Review Policy).
- Grade my blog.
- Updating my social network profiles.
- Clean up my feedreader: go through my subscriptions and unsubscribe from blogs I don’t read anymore.
ABC: Done before bloggiesta.