Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

March 4, 2012

Reading Romances March Challenge

It's time to pick another book for the Reading Romances Challenge, here are the options:
TOPICS:
- read a book whose author either has a three-word name or carries an official middle initial.
- read a book that you have previously started and meant to continue, but keep failing to do so.
THEMES:
- read a book that is set in Scotland or has a Highlander as a character.
- read a book with a medical theme, plot, cover, or setting.
SPECIAL EVENTS:
International Womens’ Month: – read a book that has a single female figure on the cover.
Reading Romance’s Blogiversary: – read a book that has been reviewed or featured at the blog!
I wasn't sure I could participate this month....until I got yesterday A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean. It's perfect for the International Womens’ Month topic (read a book that has a single female figure on the cover).

By the way, I started to read it today but it was so amazing it took me only a couple of hours to finish it :)

Oh, and my challenge for February was to read A Midsummer Night's Sin (Blackthorn Brothers #2) by Kasey Michaels. I really enjoyed it ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love books you finish in hours! It's awesome when they can capture you that much. I really love the sound of this challenge! Fun. I also like the sound of the books... *goes to GR stalk* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete