The ocver of this book is beautiful (although the paranormal/vanpire etc. genre is not my top fave, it makes me want to read this book sooooooooo much!!!)
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas Expected publication: May 1st 2018 by Bloomsbury YA Pre-Order @ Amazon The Winter Solstice. In a week. I was still new enough to being High Lady that I had no idea what my formal role was to be. If we'd have a High Priestess do some odious ceremony, as lanthe had done the year before. A year. Gods, nearly a year since Rhys had called in his bargain, desperate to get me away from the poison of the Spring Court to save me from my despair. Had he been only a minute later, the Mother knew what would have happened. Where I'd now be. Snow swirled and eddied in the garden, catching in the brown fibers of the burlap covering the shrubs My mate who ha...
Hi! Finally I'm back and I have a gift for you! I'm giving away a 60$ gift certificate from CSN Stores! They have everything on their stores.... modern duvet covers , pet furniture, toys, shoes, bags...even bookshelves! I'm sure you will find something you'd like to have...maybe a valentine's present? I'm sure you want to win :D Just visit CSN Stores and leave a comment on this post telling me what you would spend your certificate on. Don't forget to add your email address! Bonus entries: ( Please leave a comment for each of your bonus entries. Don't forget your email address. ) +1 Google Friend Connect Follower +1 Networked Blogs Follower +1 Follow me on Twitter ( @magabygc ) +1 “Like” Oh My Books! on Facebook +1 Be my friend on Goodreads ( www.goodreads.com/magabygc ) +1 Subscribe to Oh My Books! via e-mail. +1 Post a link to this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter account. Leave me a link in your comment so I ca...
Wow, congratulations on reaching 800 followers, that's awesome!:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making it to so many followers~! Thanks for the giveaway! So wanna win!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on reaching 800 followers! That´s awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! and thanks for the giveaway :D
ReplyDeleteCongratulation!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway. Congratulations on 800 followers. Tore923@aol.com
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you! Thank you for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThe ocver of this book is beautiful (although the paranormal/vanpire etc. genre is not my top fave, it makes me want to read this book sooooooooo much!!!)
ReplyDeleteand of course, congrats on the 800 followers! :)
Congrats reaching 800 followers! Thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on reaching 800
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 800 Followers!
ReplyDeleteI left a comment on your Book Review: The Dog Who Knew Too Much by Spencer Quinn.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway.
Carol T
buddytho {at} gmail DOT com
Congratulations & THANK YOU!!
ReplyDeletemarypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Congrats on the followers and thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway! And of course congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteNina.happyendings@yahoo.co.uk
Congratulations on hitting another milestone! Thank you so much for sharing the joy:)
ReplyDeletedz59001[at]gmail[dot]com
congrats and thanks for this great giveaway !
ReplyDeletewhoaaa 800??
ReplyDeletecongrats for 800 ++ follower..
thanks for giveaway and making it internationally
Congrats on 800 followers! Thanks for the giveaway :).
ReplyDeleteCongrats for the followers! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway n.n
Congratulations!!! :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats. I left a comment on your Sealed Forever review!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 800 followers, it's awesome! And of course, thank you so much for this giveaway:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 800 followers and thank you for the great giveaway. Also thanks for making it international!
ReplyDeleteMary DeBorde
ReplyDeleteJust signed up to follow you in GFC - so glad I found your wonderful blog :D
Congrats on all the followers!!!
Thanks for the giveaway A Touch Mortal sounds really good. Congrats on 800+ followers. Plus I really love your blog colors super cute.
ReplyDeleteI have not read this book, it looks great.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway.
your1chef at aol dot com
congrats on your followers and thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletealiasgirl at libero dot it
Wow congrats on the followers. I just hit 600 followers its so awesome to hit these milestones.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!