I know that I'm not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but this one is so awesome it's hard not to! Congrats on winning it, looking forward to your review to see if it's as good as it looks. :)
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas Expected publication: May 1st 2018 by Bloomsbury YA Pre-Order @ Amazon The Winter Solstice. In a week. I was still new enough to being High Lady that I had no idea what my formal role was to be. If we'd have a High Priestess do some odious ceremony, as lanthe had done the year before. A year. Gods, nearly a year since Rhys had called in his bargain, desperate to get me away from the poison of the Spring Court to save me from my despair. Had he been only a minute later, the Mother knew what would have happened. Where I'd now be. Snow swirled and eddied in the garden, catching in the brown fibers of the burlap covering the shrubs My mate who ha...
Title: Somebody To Love Author: Kristan Higgins Release Date: April 24th 2012 Publisher: HQN Books Age: Adult After her father loses the family fortune in an insider-trading scheme, single mom Parker Welles is faced with some hard decisions. First order of business: go to Gideon’s Cove, Maine, to sell the only thing she now owns—a decrepit house in need of some serious flipping. When her father’s wingman, James Cahill, asks to go with her, she’s not thrilled…even if he is fairly gorgeous and knows his way around a toolbox. Having to fend for herself financially for the first time in her life, Parker signs on as a florist’s assistant and starts to find out who she really is. Maybe James isn’t the glib lawyer she always thought he was. And maybe the house isn’t the only thing that needs a little TLC… Somebody To Love is my second book read from Kristan Higgins. The first was Until There Was You , which I loved it. So when this one was on NetGalley, I couldn't wa...
I know that I'm not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but this one is so awesome it's hard not to! Congrats on winning it, looking forward to your review to see if it's as good as it looks. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read this! I have it on my Kindle and it sounds SO good! :D Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteYay, I've only heard good things about Sweet Venom! Plus, it's Tera Lynn Childs, so you know it's going to be good. Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteThis is such an AWESOME book!! I hope you enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteYay, cool you won SWEET VENOM. I read Forgive My Fins I really liked it!
ReplyDeleteSweet Venom looks great - makes me want to read it every time I see it!
ReplyDeleteCheck out our Mailbox at Book Sake.
ahhhh I want to read this one =D Congrats on winning it!
ReplyDelete:: Happy reading! (my bookish haul)
Happy Reading!! Sweet Venom looks great!
ReplyDeleteMy IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/09/imm-17.html
This one's on my TBR list as well. Hope you like it!
ReplyDeleteGiselle
Xpresso Reads
Don't forget to enter my giveaways to snag some great ARCs.
Beautiful cover! I love the curls at the end of her braid. Hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteDiana @ Book of Secrets
Ooh I can't wait to read this one!
ReplyDeleteSweet Venom has been on so many people's IMM! I'm jealous! It's on my TBR list! Hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteMy IMM
Awesome!! I want to read Sweet Venom so bad! Great win, im jealous :)
ReplyDeleteOld Follower. :)
My IMM- Book Briefs
-Michelle