Hi, there! Merry Christmas to you, too!! I guess you were able to go to Disney World, right? You LUCKY thing, you!! I've always wanted to go there at this time of year! Hope all the joy, peace, and blessings of this holy day accompany you & your family in the year to come!! : )
I hope you had a great time! Orlando is so much fun at Christmas time. Did you got o Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party?
My husband & I used to go about 25 years ago when they served homemade cookies on small tables and hardly anyone went lol IT's definitely not like that now.
In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted @ The Story Siren - SEALed Forever by Mary Daughtridge (Thanks to Sugarbeat's books ) - The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd (Thanks to A Worn Path ) - One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen (Thanks to author and Once Upon a Thon Read-A-Thon ) - Storm's Heart (Elder Races #2) by Thea Harrison - Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer - Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan - The Lying Game by Sara Shepard - Beauty Queens by Libba Bray Update: Free for Kindle! - Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase What did you get this week? Leave your link at the comments ;)
In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted @ The Story Siren I turned 25 this Friday and wasn't really excited about it, but after a few tweets from friends assuring me 25 wasn't old, I felt better and actually tried to enjoy my birthday :) Kindle Truth (XVI #2) by Julia Karr Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson #3) by Darynda Jones Won books (I love to win!) Fire Study by Maria V Snyder (now I have the whole series!) Slide by Jill Hathaway (yay! I'm going to start this one first - I got the UK cover :P) Spanish books / Birthday gifts! Carolina Se Enamora by Federico Moccia (Gift from my mother, cute cover!) Si lo sueñas, haz que pase ("If you dream it, make it happen") by Maickel Melamed ( english info ) (Gift from my sister) Birthday cake! (delicious) I also got more gifts (like my shiny iPhone, which I received a few days ago), but books always make me happy :) Anyway, what did...
Merry Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Hope you had a blast in Orlando!
ReplyDeleteHi, there! Merry Christmas to you, too!! I guess you were able to go to Disney World, right? You LUCKY thing, you!! I've always wanted to go there at this time of year! Hope all the joy, peace, and blessings of this holy day accompany you & your family in the year to come!! : )
ReplyDeleteI did! It was my first time but I'm already planning to go back hehe
DeleteMerry Chirstmas :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time
Love,
Ruty @Reading...Dreaming
Merry Christmas :D
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great time! Orlando is so much fun at Christmas time. Did you got o Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party?
ReplyDeleteMy husband & I used to go about 25 years ago when they served homemade cookies on small tables and hardly anyone went lol IT's definitely not like that now.
I did!! It was amazing, very beautiful :D But you're right, lots of people now :s
Delete