I already celebrate a little yesterday with a delicious sushi dinner (since today we are both busy :/), but I'll probably curl later with a nice romantic novel. Are you going to celebrate? Have a wonderful day!
In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted @ The Story Siren - SEALed Forever by Mary Daughtridge (Thanks to Sugarbeat's books ) - The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd (Thanks to A Worn Path ) - One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen (Thanks to author and Once Upon a Thon Read-A-Thon ) - Storm's Heart (Elder Races #2) by Thea Harrison - Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer - Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan - The Lying Game by Sara Shepard - Beauty Queens by Libba Bray Update: Free for Kindle! - Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase What did you get this week? Leave your link at the comments ;)
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas Expected publication: May 1st 2018 by Bloomsbury YA Pre-Order @ Amazon The Winter Solstice. In a week. I was still new enough to being High Lady that I had no idea what my formal role was to be. If we'd have a High Priestess do some odious ceremony, as lanthe had done the year before. A year. Gods, nearly a year since Rhys had called in his bargain, desperate to get me away from the poison of the Spring Court to save me from my despair. Had he been only a minute later, the Mother knew what would have happened. Where I'd now be. Snow swirled and eddied in the garden, catching in the brown fibers of the burlap covering the shrubs My mate who ha...
Comments
Post a Comment