Bloggiesta is done! *phew* I'm tired...but happy.
Number of hours spent on the challenge: 16 hours.
What I accomplished:
- Write reviews: HALF DONE! /I was going to write 4 reviews, but just manage to write 2: The Oracle of Dating by Allison van Diepen and My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman.
- Add a favicon, install plugins: DONE! It took me a lot of time, but I'm happy with the results...
After trying a lot of social bookmarks plugins, I found one I liked at http://www.bloggerplugins.org/. Now you can find it at the end of every post :)
And my new fav icon:
- Add/Edit my about me and review policy page (Mini-Challenge: Your Review Policy): DONE! I edit my Review Policy page, and now its much better! Also I added an About page.
- Grade my blog: DONE! Before Bloggiesta, I graded my blog at Website Grader and my result was 56/100. I wasn't happy at all. After Bloggiesta, my grade is 75! Yay! Definitely an improvement!
I also graded my Twitter account at http://twitter.grader.com, and my result was: 87/100. Cool :)
- Clean up my feedreader: FAIL! My feedreader is a disaster. It was the first time I tried to clean it up, but I'm starting to believe its impossible. I spent 1 hour doing it and I don't think I did more than 5%!.
This was my first Bloggiesta and I loved to participate! It was an excellent way to improve my blog and met new bloggers! Thanks PEDRO!