Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox #30

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted @ The Story Siren

Since I'm officially a veterinarian (yay!), I decided to celebrate with books!

Adult:

Just Like Heaven (The Smythe-Smiths) Follow My LeadFire StudyDragon Bound

Love Drunk CowboyA Lot Like LoveThe Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf

Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn {my review}
Follow My Lead by Kate Noble
Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
Dragon Bound  by Thea Harrison
Love Drunk Cowboy by Carolyn Brown
A Lot Like Love by Julie James
The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

YA:

StayWhat Happened to GoodbyeHeist SocietyBumped

DivergentEnclaveLily of the NileFlying Blind: The Dragon Diaries

The Lonely Hearts ClubProm and Prejudice


Stay by Deb Caletti
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

Cozy Mystery: 

Beaglemania

Beaglemania (Pet Rescue Mystery #1) by Linda O. Johnston

Free for Kindle:

Summer's CrossingDating Mr. DecemberAllegra Biscotti CollectionCotillion

Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
Dating Mr. December by Phillipa Ashey
Allegra Biscotti Collection by Olivia Bennett
Cotillion by Georgette Heyer

Lots of books, right? My Kindle is going to be exhausted! Hehe. Anyway, what did you get this week?

9 comments:

  1. I lurve Julia Quinn! And that cover is gorgeous.

    Stay is absolutely wonderful. I think you're going to love it as it's almost impossible not to.

    OK, so everyone has a copy of Divergent but me. I'll have to remedy that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your acquisitions.
    Kindle is the best device!
    I have lots of new books this week but almost all are from spanish writers.
    Now I am reading "Dead in the family by Charlaine Harris" I love this saga and I hope to buy to my kindle the following books ^^.

    I like so much the first cover of free kindle books, "Summer's Crossing" I will download it to read it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great variety! I still need to read Heist Society before I can jump into my review copy of Uncommon Criminals.

    Have fun reading that HUGE pile of books. :) And congrats on becoming a veterinarian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on becoming a veterinarian!

    That's quite the list of books :) And some amazing titles too!!! I've added a few to my own list of books to get :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great haul this week, Divergent is amazingggg! Bumped isn't bad either I'm a massive Sarah Dessen fan and I want Enclave as well!


    Jade @ Ink Scratchers :) Here is my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! I cant wait for your reviews of all those wonderful YA books. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome way to celebrate! Great haul. I've read a few of the YA ones, and they were pretty good. Hope you enjoy them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! What an amazing amount of books! Those will definitely keep you busy for awhile. Divergent, Heist Society, Prom & Prejudice.... enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on becoming a vet.I hope I will so be one to in the future. Great Books I have been wanting to get Stay And What happened To Goodbye.
    Hope you enjoying reading.(New Follower)
    Gabby

    My IMM:
    http://readingshiningstar.blogspot.com/2011/06/imm-in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete