Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 5, 2017

Movie Review: Wonder Woman



Wonder Woman was amazing!!!! I was hoping to find a good heroine but wow! DC finally made a great movie, and with the best character.

I didn't know much about Wonder Woman's history. I remember her suit and her invisible plane. But in this movie they let you know everything since the start. The Amazons are women warriors, the bests, and Diana is their princess.

I loved the fight scenes. Diana is super strong and the best warrior. Nobody can win her. Forget Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman is the best! She was very decisive and didn't let anyone change her objetives, even when she had Steve Trevor at her sight giving her the looks. But I could relate to her when she just couldn't ignore the people suffering for a war they didn't want.


Overall, I just loved Wonder Woman. Gal Gadot was a great choice to play this amazing character and I want more! Finally they made a movie about a heroine, and it ended being my favorite!


4 comments:

  1. I love DC comics, but yeah, Marvel tends to have better films. I'm really glad to hear you loved this one though! I hope to see it soon. I wanted to go over the weekend but was sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Gaby. It's the best DCEU movie yet. I saw this and 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' in the same weekend, and I loved them both. But especially WW. It was like a childhood fantasy come true. ('80s kid - I grew up on Superfriends.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 was amazing too! I loved the soundtrack :)

      Delete